April 13, 2009

Feeling Like a Princess

If you are a woman who likes that fresh, clean and spring-like scent when wearing perfume or cologne, then Vera Wang's Princess Cologne is for you. I have read several different reviews about it, but I think it's very floral and not strong at all. My husband always buys me designer cologne if I make mention of it as a gift on special occasions or holidays. He usually makes a point of making a mental note. This year he didn't forget about Princess but bought me Ralph Lauren's Romance instead. So...I bought Vera's for myself online from http://www.fragrancex.com/.



I love it! I had smelled it in Belk Department Store and fell in love with it right away. Even though I don't go out very much, I still wear it after a shower. There is no crime in smelling good just because you stay in the house quite a bit. I really like that you do not need to drown yourself in it and it lasts 6-8 hours. I see now that there are other versions of it like 'Rock Princess' and 'Flower Princess'. I guess I need to get to Belk and see how they smell too. It's $45.00 in the store but at the website I mentioned above, it is cheaper and it is not a knock-off. I know them when I smell them if they are true fragrances or not. Another appealing aspect is the bottle. I like how it differs from my other bottles. The heart shape with the crown cap is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment