April 19, 2009

Spring time is here...









Earth laughs in flowers. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. Gerard De Nerval
Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into. Henry Ward Beecher
These are my favorite quotes about the beauty of flowers in the spring time. The time of year when most days are just the right temperature, flowers grow and blossom to give you a sense of accomplishment. But, all the hard work pays off by reminding us of something we often forget. God's way of showing the beauty of what He created was meant for us to look upon and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Carol,
    I am glad your temperature is almost perfect. I am a little further north, so mine is not quite there yet. I still have my electric blanket and flannel sheets on the bed!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete